Unless the police have placed an “Investigative Hold” (impound) on your vehicle, your car is merely in our yard for safekeeping.  If you have full coverage (collision) on the vehicle, you should notify your insurance company of the accident and where your car is.  If you already know which collision shop you want to repair your vehicle, you can call us and we will tow your vehicle there as soon as the shop is open to accept your car.  In the vast majority of cases, collision coverage pays for the recovery, towing, and storage charges associated with the accident.  If you do not have collision coverage, you will be responsible for towing and storage charges.  You should call our office to discuss your options. .     
May I request Triangle Towing to respond to my accident?
Accidents happen We’re here to help!
(734) 761-5696
In Washtenaw County, the police have certain towing companies contracted to respond to calls in specific areas.  Provided that the police department involved does not need to impound the vehicle for investigative or criminal reasons, state law allows you to have the wrecker company of your choice respond, so long as they can get there in a timely manner.  If you want Triangle Towing to respond to your crash, be sure to call us as soon as possible.  When the police arrive, be sure to tell them that you have already contacted Triangle Towing and a truck is on the way  
My car was involved in an accident and towed to your yard.  What do I do next?